BackBay Communications, an award-winning and fast-growing public relations, content development and digital marketing agency focused on the financial services industry, is seeking an Account Coordinator to provide research, reporting, writing, media relations, and social media services to our financial services clients.
We seek a proactive team player who is interested in being part of a smart and collaborative team, learning about the various aspects of public relations, content development, social and digital, and applying your knowledge to help our financial services clients grow their brands and their businesses. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to learn and succeed, and a good team player.
- Research conferences, reporters, editorial calendars, and awards using database tools, and competitor analysis, and create lists and recommendations
- Produce quarterly client reports using PowerPoint, analyze trends, design reports
- Help manage clients’ social media programs, draft posts, use hashtags and links
- Draft media pitches and news releases
- Monitor print and online news, blogs and social media to identify client opportunities
- Provide general assistance across client accounts
- Proactive, smart, professional, organized, interested in business and economic news
- Previous public relations, marketing or journalism experience is a plus
- Research, writing and social media skills
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Three weeks of vacation, holidays, birthdays off
- Summer Fridays every other week in the summer
- Volunteer days
- Collaborative environment
- Growing agency with opportunities for advancement
BackBay Communications is an integrated public relations, content development and digital marketing agency focused on the financial services industry, including fintech, private equity, asset management, and Impact investing/ESG. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Account Coordinator – Financial Services PR. For more information, please visit: www.BackBayCommunications.com