BackBay Communications, an award-winning and growing integrated public relations, content development and digital marketing agency focused on the financial services industry, is seeking an Account Coordinator to provide research, reporting, writing, and social media services to our financial services clients.
We seek a proactive team player who is interested in public relations, writing, research, social media and other digital services, business and financial services. We are looking for a results-oriented individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, a desire to learn and succeed, and a good team player.
- Research conferences, reporters, awards
- Produce monthly client reports
- Draft social media posts and possibly some media pitches and news releases
- Provide assistance across client accounts
- Monitor print and online news, blogs and social media to identify client opportunities
- Proactive, smart, professional, interested in business and economic news
- Previous public relations, marketing or journalism experience is a plus
- Research, writing and social media skills
- Ability to use Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Three weeks of vacation, holidays, birthdays off
- Volunteer days
- Collaborative environment
- Growing agency with opportunities for advancement
BackBay Communications is an integrated public relations, content development and digital marketing agency focused on the financial services industry, including fintech, private equity, asset management, and Impact investing/ESG. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Account Coordinator – Financial Services PR – Boston. For more information, please visit: www.BackBayCommunications.com.