BackBay Communications to Sponsor Harvard Business School's Annual Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference
BOSTON, January 25, 2017 – BackBay Communications, a leading financial services branding, content marketing and public relations specialist firm, today announced that it will once again be a sponsor of the annual Venture Capital & Private Equity Conference, a student club conference at Harvard Business School.
In its 23rd year, the one-day event will take place on Saturday, January 28, on the campus of Harvard Business School in Boston. Conference panels will comprise a wide variety of leading alternative investment professionals, including general partners, limited partners, intermediaries, and industry consultants, among others.
“We are proud to support this prestigious event that brings together several hundred venture capital and private equity professionals, academics, and students to discuss the most prominent issues in private equity and venture capital investing,” said Bill Haynes, President and Chief Executive Officer of BackBay Communications. “As a firm focused on marketing and communications for the private equity industry, it is a pleasure to sponsor this event year after year and to work closely with HBS students to raise awareness of the conference in the media and PE/VC community, helping to secure participation and increase attendance. We are looking forward to another great event.”
About BackBay Communications
BackBay Communications is an integrated branding, marketing, advertising and public relations firm focused on the financial services sector including private equity firms, financial technology companies, and asset management firms. Through a unique combination of content creation and creativity, BackBay’s services include public relations, branding, website development, marketing plans and materials, videos, advertising and social media. BackBay is highly regarded for thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. BackBay is headquartered in Boston and has an office in London. For more information, please visit www.BackBayCommunications.com.
Recent Press Releases
- SuperReturn Selects BackBay Communications as Media Partner for Upcoming SuperReturn Infrastructure London Event
- Jen Dowd Receives Emerging Leader Award from The M&A Advisor
- The Economist Events appoints BackBay Communications as PR agency for Finance Disrupted Conference
- BackBay Communications CEO Bill Haynes to Moderate Panel on Media Relations Best Practices at Private Equity International’s Investor Relations & Communications Forum
- The Economist Events Engages BackBay Communications as PR Agency for Impact Investing Conference in London