Technology Systems and Client Reporting Improvements Top List of Key Priorities for Asset Managers for 2017
New research findings reveal that technology systems and client reporting improvements are key business priorities for asset managers in 2017. According to the report, technology systems improvements are a key priority for 75% of asset management companies surveyed. A similar proportion (74%) said that client reporting was in focus for them with one in three (33%) expressing dissatisfaction with their current client reporting capabilities. [view article]
Recent In The News
- COO Jen Dowd Profiled in The Bulldog Reporter
- From branding to PR to content marketing, working with Private Equity firms has always been a specialty of ours at BackBay Communications.
- Useful Thought Leadership Key to Winning Mandates: Study
- BackBay Ranked #1 Boston-Based Financial Services PR Firm by O'Dwyers PR
- BackBay Communications Retained as PR Agency of Record by Delta Data