Brand Building: Top Opportunities and Challenges for Building Investment Management Brands Revealed in Marketing-Exec Survey
A new survey of marketing executives reveals the most pressing opportunities and challenges facing investment management firms amid the increasingly competitive environment and evolving media landscape. The study, conducted by financial services marketing and public relations consulting firm BackBay Communications and Osney Buy-Side, an organizer of premier investment management events, found that investment management marketing professionals are focused on building strong brands to differentiate their firms and highlight their competitive advantages. They see content marketing as their most effective means to build and reinforce brand reputation, and more than 78% of those polled are planning to increase spending on content marketing in the next 12 months. [view article]
Recent In The News
- COO Jen Dowd Profiled in The Bulldog Reporter
- From branding to PR to content marketing, working with Private Equity firms has always been a specialty of ours at BackBay Communications.
- Useful Thought Leadership Key to Winning Mandates: Study
- BackBay Ranked #1 Boston-Based Financial Services PR Firm by O'Dwyers PR
- BackBay Communications Retained as PR Agency of Record by Delta Data