BackBay-Merrill DataSite Private Equity Lifecycle Whitepaper Series: The Investment Period
Toby Mitchenall, Director of BackBay's London office, presents the second chapter in the “Private Equity Lifecycle” series. In Part I, we discussed changing strategies and new regulations impacting fundraising in today’s global market. This chapter focuses on the market factors affecting a buyer’s ability to identify strong targets within the fund’s investment period and why it is more important to tightly align your due diligence practices with your investment strategy. [view PDF]
Recent In The News
- COO Jen Dowd Profiled in The Bulldog Reporter
- From branding to PR to content marketing, working with Private Equity firms has always been a specialty of ours at BackBay Communications.
- Useful Thought Leadership Key to Winning Mandates: Study
- BackBay Ranked #1 Boston-Based Financial Services PR Firm by O'Dwyers PR
- BackBay Communications Retained as PR Agency of Record by Delta Data