Asset managers are losing business over data
Over a quarter of investment managements firms claim to have lost business due to poor use of data, according to a new survey. The survey described a ‘data glass ceiling’, in which businesses are struggling to recognise the value of data. [view article]
Recent In The News
- COO Jen Dowd Profiled in The Bulldog Reporter
- From branding to PR to content marketing, working with Private Equity firms has always been a specialty of ours at BackBay Communications.
- Useful Thought Leadership Key to Winning Mandates: Study
- BackBay Ranked #1 Boston-Based Financial Services PR Firm by O'Dwyers PR
- BackBay Communications Retained as PR Agency of Record by Delta Data