A Clear Value Proposition Easier Said Than Done?
A poll of investment managers suggests “expertise,” “investment returns,” “thought leadership,” and “clearly articulated firm positioning” are each critical to a strong investment advisory brand. [view article]
Recent In The News
- Branding Tips for Private Equity
- Asset Managers Beef Up Cyber Defences as a Priority
- Asset Managers Beef Up Cyber Defences as a Priority New Industry Survey Reveals
- Men make up 90% of portfolio managers, but not because they’re good at their jobs
- Half of asset managers to increase cybersecurity expenditure in 2018 following rise in cyber attacks