BackBay Communications is a leader in providing public relations, content marketing and branding services to financial technology companies. From disruptive fintech startups to large global public financial technology companies, BackBay has deep experience helping these firms shape their messages and tell their stories by writing articles, blogs, social media, conference speaking, awards programs, developing videos and webinars, and arranging interviews. BackBay has strong relationships with the fintech and global business media. Additionally, BackBay has served as the PR/Marketing partner for TSAM's U.S. and U.K. events and The Economist's Buttonwood Gathering: Finance and Economics Forum, and The Economist's Finance Disrupted conference.
- Fintech Study: First the Content, Then World Domination
- Client Q&A: Jeremy Skaling, Head of Marketing, Eagle Inv. Systems
- BackBay at Boston Fintech Week – Here’s What We Learned
- FINTECH IN FOCUS: What the Rise of Regtech Can Teach Marketers about the Power of Specificity
- StoneShot Selects BackBay Communications as Agency of Record
BackBay has been an integral partner in helping to develop and execute PR, communications and marketing programs at BNY Mellon Eagle Investment Systems. From brand development to implementation of strategic, integrated marketing plans, BackBay has invested time in getting to know our business and has provided the framework needed to support our global growth and industry leading position.
Mal Cullen, CEO, Eagle Investment Systems