BackBay Communications, an integrated public relations, branding and marketing firm focused on the financial services sector, is seeking a Vice President for a full-time position in our Boston office.
We are looking for a strategic leader with agency or corporate experience working with financial services companies such as private equity firms, RIAs, mutual funds, banks, financial technology providers and insurance companies, creating and executing strategic plans, managing account teams and client relationships.
BackBay was recently ranked the #1 Boston-based Financial Services PR Firm by O’Dwyers PR. The Vice President role is a unique opportunity to join a growing and expanding firm in a senior position.
- Lead and manage client account teams
- Develop and implement creative and effective integrated communications programs for multiple clients
- Provide strategic client counsel
- Oversee the development of public relations and marketing materials
- Develop and nurture relationships with media and other influencers
- Help client teams with story development
- Support new business initiatives, as appropriate
- Proactive, smart, friendly, professional, knowledgeable about business and economic news
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree
- Minimum 8 years’ public relations/communications agency and/or corporate PR experience, preferably with a financial services focus
- Demonstrated writing, editing/proofreading and verbal/presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage effective integrated communications programs
- Demonstrated project management skills, and highly organized with ability to juggle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines, be proactive, own initiatives and execute to completion
BackBay Communications is a strategic integrated communications firm focused on the financial services sectors, including private equity, investment management, insurance, banking and financial technology. BackBay offers a unique combination of content and creativity. BackBay’s services include advertising, branding, content marketing, marketing materials, websites, and PR. BackBay is highly regarded for its thought leadership initiatives and relationships with the major business media. With offices in Boston and London, BackBay serves companies across the United States and Europe, and elsewhere through strategic partnerships.
BackBay offers a competitive salary, full benefits package, great work environment and opportunity for advancement.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Vice President.